You Can't Take It With You: Wills and Estate Planning for Australians
October 2011, Wrightbooks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- understand and distribute your assets
- plan your will and protect it from challenges
- use trusts to safeguard your assets
- minimise the tax liabilities on your future beneficiaries
- plan your personal and financial affairs for retirement.
With helpful case studies that highlight key points in each chapter, You Can't Take it With You makes the estate-planning process easy. This book is your first step to ensuring peace of mind for you and those you leave behind.