Concise Guide to Value Investing: How to Buy Wonderful Companies at a Fair Price
May 2008, Wrightbooks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. What is value investing?
2. Dividend huggers.
3. Price and Value.
4. Portfolio diversification.
5. Variable values of a dollar of earnings.
6. Stock valuation.
7. Accounting misrepresentation.
8. Characteristics of a wonderful business.
9. Sustainability of business performance.
10. Growth, acquisitions and buybacks.
11. Evaluating corporate management.
12. Economic impact of interest rates.
13. Financial fundamentals.
14. When to sell.
15. Strategies and considerations.
List of abbreviations.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Concise Guide to Value Investing: How to Buy Wonderful Companies at a Fair Price (US $29.95)
-and- Stop Acting Rich: ...And Start Living Like A Real Millionaire (US $16.95)
Total List Price: US $46.90
Discounted Price: US $35.17 (Save: US $11.73)