Italian Politics: Adjustment Under Duress
January 2006, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- A new textbook by two highly regarded scholars of Italian Politics.
- Is likely to become required and/or recommended reading on contemporary Italian Politics courses as well as European Politics and Comprative Politics courses across the world.
- Is particularly strong on the complex and turbulent post 1990 period of politics (Berlusconi etc).
- Each thematic chapter juxtaposes Italy as it was before the 1990s with Italy today, thereby evaluating the degree to which the early 1990s can be considered a watershed.
- Adopts a broad interpretation of the political system, incorporating analyses of the economy, European integration, and ‘informal’ actors and practices such as the Mafia and corruption.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Italian Politics: Adjustment Under Duress (US $69.95)
Total List Price: US $94.90
Discounted Price: US $71.17 (Save: US $23.73)