History of Italian Art, Volume II
August 1996, Polity
2. The Iconography of Italian Art 1100-1500 - an Approach: Salvatore Settis.
3. The History of Art and the Forms of Religious Life: Bruno Toscano.
4. Renaissance and Pseudo-Renaissance: Federico Zeri.
5. Towards the Modern Manner: from Mantegna to Raphael: Giovanni Romano.
- This major new work covers many centuries, from antiquity to the present day
- Both volumes are lavishly illustrated including a total of 257 plates of works by such artists as Botticelli, Titian, Bellini, Pisano, Lotto, Da Modena, Giotto and many others
- It brings together a distinguished group of cultural historians and art historians
- The two volume set is available at #10.00 less than the combined price of the individual volumes.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
History of Italian Art, Volume II (US $39.95)
-and- A Social History of Knowledge II: From the Encyclopaedia to Wikipedia (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $64.90
Discounted Price: US $48.67 (Save: US $16.23)