Health Inequality: An Introduction to Concepts, Theories and Methods
January 2004, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
1. What is Health Inequality.
2. Measuring Socio-Economic Position.
3. Figuring Out Health Inequality.
4. Models of Aetiological Pathways I: Behavioural and ‘Cultural’ Explanations.
5. Models of Aetiological Pathways II: The Psychosocial Model.
6. Models of Aetiological Pathways III: The Materialist Model.
7. Models of Aetiological Pathways IV: The Life Course Approach.
8. Social Ecology.
9. Understanding Gender Inequality in Health.
10. Ethnic Inequalities in Health.
11. Health Inequality and Social Policy