Global Covenant: The Social Democratic Alternative to the Washington Consensus
July 2004, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
PART I: ECONOMICS.
1. Economic Globalization.
2. Globalization, Stratification and Inequality.
3. The Regulation of Economic Globalization: A New Policy Mix.
PART II: POLITICS.
4. Political Globalization.
5. Globalization and the Challenges to Governance.
6. The Reform of Global Governance.
PART III: LAW.
7. Sovereignty and the Changing Structure of International Law.
8. Liberal International Sovereignty: Achievements and Limitations.
9. The Development of Global Rules.
PART IV: THE NEW AGENDA.
10. Toward a Global Covenant: Global Social Democracy.
Appendix: The Basis of a New Internationalism: Cosmopolitan Principles.