After Terror: Promoting Dialogue Among Civilizations
April 2005, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A major new trade title on one of the hottest topics in current affairs and world politics.
- Brings together 28 specially commissioned essays by some of the world's most celebrated public figures and political and religious laeders including Bishop Desmond Tutu, George Carey, Jonathan Sacks, Queen Noor of Jordan, Rajmohan Gandhi, Joseph Nye, Benjamin Barber, Ravi Shankar, James D. Wolfensohn and E.O. Wilson, .
- The pieces are written in a clear and compelling style for a wide readership of opinion leaders, scholars and concerned members of the public.
- After Terror is also likely to gain adoptions on the increasing number of terrorism courses across the world.
- As the book explicitly aims to open up dialogue between different culturse and religions, it is likely to attract good media coverage and attention, especially as the editors are hugely successful self-publicists.