Beyond Technology: Children's Learning in the Age of Digital Culture
July 2007, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- An original and ground breaking new analysis of learning, young people and digital media
- Brings to a broad student and professional readership the very latest research and thinking on children’s use of new media both in and outside of the classroom
- Written by an internationally renowned scholar of media education in a very clear, accessible and straightforward manner
- Will be required reading for a wide audience of students, scholars and education professionals
- Sets out a provocative new argument of children’s digital literacy that is likely to provoke attention and wide debate