Justice in a Changing World
October 2007, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- A new textbook which offers an illuminating analysis of justice in the contemporary world
- Deals with a whole range of topical issues such as ethnic and cultural minorities, environmental policies and reparations
- Forces us to reconsider the extent of our obligations to our fellow citizens, future generations and foreigners
- Engages with key theorists, including Rawls, Kymlicka, Kukathas and Walzer
- Written as a teaching text for course use