Virilio and the Media
June 2012, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- One of the first volumes in Polity’s new Theory and Media series.
- Introduces cult hypermodern philosopher, Paul Virilio, specifically to students of media and cultural studies.
- Presents an introduction to Virilio’s important media related ideas, theories and concepts.
- Positions Virilio’s essential media texts in their theoretical contexts whilst outlining their substantial influence on recent cultural thinking.
- The book closes with an annotated and user-friendly Guide to Further Reading and a non-technical Glossary of Virilio’s significant concepts.