April 2011, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- The first book in the new Key Concepts in Philosophy series which looks at Free Will
- Written by a leading figure in the field who is well-known for his perspective on the debates
- Lively and engagingly written, the book uses lots of examples from contemporary culture to introduce the problems,arguments and theories surrounding free will
- Includes a chapter on contemporary theories of free will bringing the book completely up-to-date
- Likely to become the authoritative introduction to this core topic