Intelligent Governance for the 21st Century: A Middle Way between West and East
November 2012, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Part I Globalization and Governance.
1. Globalization 2.0 and the Challenges to Good Governance.
2. America's Consumer Democracy versus China's Modern Mandarinate.
3. Liberal Democratic Constitutionalism and Meritocracy: Hybrid Possibilities.
4. The New Challenges for Governance: Social Networks, Megacities and The Global Scattering of Productive Capabilities.
Part II Intelligent Governance: Theory and Practice.
5. Intelligent Governance: Tenets and Template.
6. Rebooting California’s Dysfunctional Democracy.
7. The G-20: Global Governance from Summits to Subnational Networks.
8. Europe: Political Union and the Democratic Deficit.
Part III Conclusion.9. Survival of the Wisest.