Humanitarian Intervention, 2nd Edition
April 2012, Polity
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A fully revised and updated new edition of the leading introduction to this important topic.
- Written by one of the field's most renowned experts, this is an engaging and authoritative guide to the theory and practice of humanitarian intervention.
- Draws on a wide range of contemporary cases and examples, including Libya and the Ivory Coast, to highlight key debates.
- Perfect, thought-provoking reading for students approaching this topic for the first time.
- Includes a foreword by Gareth Evans, President of the International Crisis Group