Excel 2000 for Windows For Dummies: Quick Reference
Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference is the no-nonsense reference tool for anyone who wants to become more efficient with Excel. Whether you’re new to Excel or a veteran user, you’ll find interesting, time-saving tips and techniques to help you with your project. For example, you can
- Move a chart element in two easy steps
- Save your workbook at a pre-specified interval with the AutoSave feature
- View multiple parts of the same worksheet by splitting panes
- Use the AutoFormat feature to automatically format a table
- Enter decimal points automatically
- Identify formula errors
- Fill in rows or columns – in a flash – with days of the week, months, or years by using the AutoFill Feature
And with more than 16 million cells in a worksheet, you’ll need to know how to navigate like an expert. This straightforward guide shows you how to do this with your mouse or keyboard. Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference also shows you how to
- Publish your worksheet data to a Web page
- Add a Drawing object to a worksheet
- Work with dialog boxes and all their parts
- Create a custom chart type
- Create and format a Pivot Table
- Perform What-If analyses (scenarios)
Excel 2000 For Windows For Dummies Quick Reference is full of quick, concise information designed to help you get your job done faster and better.
PART I: Getting to Know Excel 2000.
PART II: Using Workbook Files and Worksheets.
PART III: Formatting, Outlining, and Printing Your Work.
PART IV: Entering and Editing Worksheet Data.
PART V: Using Formulas and Functions.
PART VI: Analyzing Spreadsheet Data.
PART VII: Charting, Drawing, and Web Publishing.
Glossary: Teehie Talk.
Book Registration Information.