ACT! 2000 for Windows For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
With ACT!, you don’t make lists. You schedule a specific task and include the task’s date, time, and regarding information, and then you assign the task to a specific person. Then you use ACT! to help you to keep track of all your unfinished tasks. With Act! 2000 For Windows For Dummies in hand, you'll discover how to put the power of Act! to work for you and your business.
This book is filled with information that will help you to use ACT! 2000’s many timesaving and productivity-improving features so that you can grow your business, expand your career, save time, and make more money. Whether you're an experienced Act! user or someone who is new to the software, this information-packed reference tool will guide you through the following topics and more:
- Turning Act! into your electronic phone book
- Creating a new database
- Looking at Act! fields, commands, shortcuts keys, tool bars
- Understanding various tabs: Notes/History, Activities, Sales/Opportunities, and Group
- Entering information into a database
- Scheduling activities; using calendars
- Writing letters; including printing, faxing, and e-mailing
- Working with reports and layouts
- Managing and protecting your Act! database
Act! is a very powerful tool, on par with a top-of-the-line database or spreadsheet program. With help from Act! 2000 For Windows For Dummies, you'll be able to fine-tune Act! features to match your specific needs and use this tool to its fullest potential.