FrontPage 2002 For Dummies
If you have FrontPage loaded on your PC but feel a bit nervous about beginning your Web site, then FrontPage 2002 For Dummies will soothe your nerves and guide you through the process. This reference guide is also for anyone who wants to
- Upgrade from an older version of FrontPage
- Build a professional-quality site to showcase a new business
- Start an online business
- Impress potential employers with an online dossier
- Spread the word about a special cause
- Set up a privacy-protected site for use by family and friends
FrontPage is no small topic – here’s a look at just some of the handy tips, tools, and techniques you’ll find in FrontPage 2002 For Dummies:
- Import an existing Web site into FrontPage
- Preview, print, and save a page
- The Five Steps to a Brilliant Web Site
- Work with hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Adding graphics and pictures
- Create image maps, tables, forms, and frames
- Add video and music
- Insert a hover button, marquee, or banner advertising
- Keep your Web site secure
FrontPage 2002 For Dummies comes with a free CD-ROM loaded with a bonus chapter; free custom art; FrontPage themes; and free trial versions of Paint Shop Pro 7, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Hi-Position, JustAddCommerce, and more!
PART I: Law School Fundamentals.
Chapter 1: Contracts Rule!
Chapter 2: Filing It or Deep-Sixing It.
Chapter 3: Resolving Problems without Lawsuits.
Chapter 4: Filing a Lawsuit.
Chapter 5: Using an Attorney.
PART II: Credit Matters.
Chapter 6: Consumer Credit: It's the American Way.
Chapter 7: Dealing with Credit Bureaus and Protecting Your Financial Information.
Chapter 8: Drowning in Debt.
Chapter 9: Bankruptcy: The Last Resort.
Chapter 10: Life After Debt: Making a Fresh Start.
PART III: Other Money Matters.
Chapter 11: Tackling Telemarketers and Taxes.
Chapter 12: Getting Car Smart.
Chapter 13: Arming Yourself with Insurance.
Chapter 14: Disposing of Your Stuff: Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, and More.
PART IV: Home Matters.
Chapter 15: Buying or Selling Your Home.
Chapter 16: Getting a Mortgage.
Chapter 17: Improving Your Home: Working with Contractors.
Chapter 18: Being a Tenant.
PART V: Personal Matters.
Chapter 19: Insuring Yourself and Your Loved Ones.
Chapter 20: Accessing Your Medicare Benefits.
PART VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 21: Ten Resources You Can Rely On.
Chapter 22: Ten Law-Oriented Web Sites to Bookmark.
Appendix A: About the CD.
Hungry Minds End-User License Agreement.
Book Registration Information.