Microsoft CRM For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The ideal introductory guide to Microsoft's much anticipated entry into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software marketplace
- Discusses the key features of Microsoft's CRM software, including tools to help businesses sell more effectively, manage all customer communications in one place, track and convert leads, make informed decisions faster, and provide consistent service
- Provides expert tips and tricks to make the software work more effectively
- Explains how to achieve increased customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and more profitable customer relationships
- Author is considered one of a handful of global experts on CRM for small- and medium-sized businesses