PMP Certification For Dummies
* Quick Assessment questions at the beginning and Prep Tests at the end of each chapter enhance the reader's understanding of the material
* Shows how to spot trick questions designed to challenge critical thinking skills
* Explains how to interpret questions and offers tips for budgeting valuable test-taking time
* CD-ROM contains practice exams,
* hundreds of sample questions, timed and untimed versions of the test, and the ability to save test results to measure progress
Part I: PMP Certification Exam and PM Overview.
Chapter 1: The PMP Certification Exam.
Chapter 2: Exam Basics and Study Tips.
Chapter 3: Project Management Basics.
Chapter 4: Professional Responsibility.
Part II: Initiating the Project.
Chapter 5: Determining Goals, Deliverables, Scope, and Initiation Processes.
Chapter 6: Identifying Boundaries.
Chapter 7: Opening the Project.
Part III: Planning the Project.
Chapter 8: Refining the Project.
Chapter 9: Creating the Work Breakdown Structure.
Chapter 10: Establishing Project Controls.
Part IV: Executing the Project.
Chapter 11: Procuring Resources, Managing, and Reporting Progress.
Part V: Controlling and Closing the Project.
Chapter 12: Ensuring Plan Compliance.
Chapter 13: Taking Corrective Action.
Chapter 14: Closing the Project.
Part VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 15: Ten Test Preparation Tips.
Chapter 16: Ten Tips for Exam Day.
Part VII: Appendixes.
Appendix A: Important Formulas.
Appendix B: Practice Exam.
Appendix C: About the CD-ROM.
Gerald Jones has written over 20 business and computer books.
Here is an update to the test included with the Book. This update will patch the current installation of the test. If you have not installed the test that accompanied the book you will need to do so before installing this update.
|542.70 KB||Click to Download|
|Download Solutions Folder
Here is the Solutions folder mentioned in the Test Explanations
|176.82 KB||Click to Download|