PC Repair Bench Book
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Your one-stop guide to
- Understanding and repairing motherboards, processors, chipsets, BIOS, and system resources
- Updating and optimizing memory and aging systems
- Diagnosing common PC problems and performing routine maintenance
- Installing and configuring system upgrades
- Working safely with the electrical components of a PC
- Troubleshooting peripherals, storage systems and devices, sight and sound systems, and more
Here’s everything you need to know to fix or maintain a PC–and nothing you don’t
If you’re a PC technician, time is money. Bestselling author Ron Gilster trimmed every scrap of fat from this indispensable reference guide, packing it with clear, concise information that helps you do your job. Organized by hardware or component groups–motherboards, storage devices, printers, communications and networking, operating system software, and so on–it’s liberally illustrated for faster comprehension. This is the one book you can’t afford not to have on your repair bench.