Web Services Enhancements: Understanding the WSE for .NET Enterprise Applications
- Microsoft's Web Services Development Kit (WSDK) brings to the table infrastructure protocols with standards to solve Web services problems such as security and scalability
- This book will be the first available on this new development tool
- The author is a member of a select group that Microsoft has brought in to work directly with the development team for the WSDK
- Global XML Web Services Architecture is the new set of standards for XML Web services established by several companies including Microsoft and Sun Microsystems-WSDK makes working with these standards easier
- Companion Web site includes sample code and updates, including coverage of new tools as they are released
Chapter 1: Introduction to XML Web Services.
Chapter 2: Web Services Enhancements for Microsoft .NET.
Chapter 3: Adding Security Credentials to a SOAP Message.
Chapter 4: Digitally Signing SOAP Messages.
Chapter 5: Working with Encrypted SOAP Messages.
Chapter 6: Using the Three Aspects of WS-Security Together.
Chapter 7: Routing SOAP Messages.
Chapter 8: Understanding WS-Attachments and DIME.
Chapter 9: Using WSE Filters.
Appendix A: Tracing.
Appendix B: The Web Services Enhancements Settings Tool.
Appendix C: WSE Configuration Files.
Appendix D: MediaType Values.
Appendix E: Web Services Resources.