Dreamweaver MX 2004 Complete Course
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Written by a Web design expert and illustrated throughout in full color, this Complete Course shows you how to master the full range of Dreamweaver tools and techniques while working on a single project. Sixteen sessions and more than 100 step-by-step tutorials, accompanied by vivid color images and screen shots, walk you through the creation of a fictional design firm's Web site from start to finish. After completing the course, you'll have an impressive portfolio piece, a site you can adapt for your own use, and a thorough understanding of Dreamweaver MX fundamentals.
- Build navigation links and use them to open various content pages
- Create spectacular navigational graphics using Fireworks and Dreamweaver as a team
- Bring text, links, and images all together in a seamless, professional-looking site
- Trial versions of Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Fireworks MX 2004
- Demo versions of Mystical Lighting and Mystical Tint Tone and Color
- Demo version of WebSpice Objects, loaded with buttons, labels, borders, and other art to spice up your site
- Complete tutorial files with everything you need for the project
- Iteration files for each session
Seybold Seminars, Publications & Consulting is the leading brand helping graphic design and Web professionals understand and work with the latest digital technologies.