Bread Machines For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Bread Machines For Dummies is for anyone who has ever been frustrated by a bread machine and wants to know if it’s really possible to turn out great bread with a minimum of time and effort (it is!). This fun and easy guide shares simple techniques and more than 85 tested, foolproof recipes for making aromatic and flavorful breads—either for your bread machine or from dough that you shape yourself and bake in the oven. You’ll see how to make:
- Soft white bread
- Cracked wheat bread
- Basic danish dough
- Babka and C hallah
- Bread bowls
- Bread sticks, pizza, and focaccia
- And so much more!
This handy resource guide provides everything you “knead” to know about making bread, including the best ingredients to use, how to work with dough, and how to get the best results out of your machine. Along with plenty of cooking, measuring, and shopping tips, you get expert advice on how to:
- Shape simple doughs into beautiful breads
- Mix flours and liquids for perfect bread texture
- Adapt machine recipes for two loaf sizes
- Understand the different wheat flours
- Fit bread into a gluten-free diet
- Avoid moisture mistakes
- Make breads with alternative ingredients such as rice flour, potato starch, and tapioca flour