Raising Capital For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Whether you’re just starting your business and need a little seed capital to launch your first product, or you’re looking for a little help expanding an established business into a new market, this friendly guide helps you get the financing you need to realize your dreams. You’ll discover how to:
- Tap personal sources of financing, as well as family and friends
- Approach customers and vendors for financing
- Hook up with commercial lenders
- Find angel investors
- Get an SBA loan
- Raise cash through private equity offerings
- Woo and win investment bankers and venture capitalists
Venture capital guru, Joseph Bartlett explains in plain English the capital-raising strategies and techniques used by some of today’s most successful businesses, including tried-and-true methods for:
- Assessing your financial needs and creating a solid financial plan
- Researching sources of financing and making first contact
- Finding, contacting, and convincing angels
- Getting your customers to finance your company
- Understanding and exploiting matching services
- Exploring commercial banks, savings institutions, credit unions, finance companies, and the SBA
- Qualifying for a loan
- Working with placement agents
- Raising cash through IPOs and mergers
From raising seed capital and funds for expansion to IPOs and acquisitions, Raising Capital For Dummies shows you how to get the money you need to survive and thrive in today’s winner-take-all marketplace.