Red Hat Linux Fedora For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Shows first-time Linux users how to install and use the latest version of the world’s most popular Linux distribution, Red Hat
- Updated to cover the latest features in the Fall 2003 Red Hat release
- Gives readers the lowdown on navigating the GNOME graphical user interfaces, working with the OpenOffice.org Desktop Productivity Suite, connecting to the Internet with DSL or cable, setting up a firewall, and more, in a friendly, easy-to-understand style
- Contains new chapters on using the WINE system to execute Windows applications under Linux and creating a streaming audio server–plus new coverage of using Mozilla to access e-mail and configuring virtual private networks
- Includes the Red Hat Linux Fedora Publisher’s Edition on one DVD