Cleaning & Stain Removal for Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Floors, walls, and ceilings
- The kitchen and bathrooms
- Furniture and furnishings
- Appliances and equipment
- Bicycles and cars
- Clothes and laundry
- Decks, driveways, and patios
There are whole sections on removing stains and tackling 101 common problems that you’ll use as a reference when faced with life’s inevitable spills and mishaps. Author Gill Chilton, a columnist who writes home tips for Family Circle, doesn’t just give tips to make cleaning easier, but provides tips to make life easier, including:
- A room-by-room guide to what needs to be done, and how often
- Daily and weekly lists so you can stay on top of things
- Quick fixes before unexpected guests arrive
- How to get the most results in the least time
A perfect gift for young people going off to school or setting up a house for the first time, for adults suddenly forced to take responsibility for a modicum of cleanliness, or for experienced housekeepers who want to learn short-cuts and money-savers, this is the book that helps people get off to a clean start!