Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The basics, such as editing, saving, and printing documents
- Time-savers, including creating keyboard shortcuts, using styles, and more
- Jazzing up your documents with borders, shading, shapes, charts, drawings, and clip art
- Handy desktop publishing tricks
- Whipping out letters, envelopes, return-address labels, and more
Written by Doug Lowe, author of more than 30 For Dummies books, Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies lets you go as far as you want. You can venture off and explore:
- Creating Web pages with Word, how to host a Web site, and more
- Using XML (eXtensible Markup Language) to store and exchange information in a standardized way that’s accessible universally
- Outlining, indexing, creating a table of contents, and more
- Using Word’s Master Document to compile long documents such as your future bestseller, your unabridged collection of bad jokes, or whatever
- Using Word’s speech recognition so you can dictate text and issue menu commands by speaking
- Creating macros with VBA (Visual Basics for Applications)
A comprehensive index helps you find the information you want fast. So what are you waiting for? With Word 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies as your navigator, take Word 2003 out for a spin and see what this baby can do.