FrontPage 2003 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
- Book I explains basic concepts and shows you how to create your first Web page
- Book II gets you started with basic Web pages and covers topics such as working with forms, tables, frames and templates
- Book III guides you through working with an existing Web site, creating a new Web site, using Front Page views and reports, and more
- Book IV gets you into advanced design features, such as using cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and clip art, adding multimedia, creating dynamic Web sites, and securing Web sites
- Book V covers database topics, including creating interactive Web pages with Access and developing applications with SQL Server
- Book VI explains how to create pages that work with XML and XSTL
- Book VII covers scripting techniques, such as how to perform common scripting tasks and work with cookies
- Book VIII covers VBA programming topics, such as storing and modifying data, creating structured programs, and trapping errors and fixing bugs
- Book IX offers unique coverage of advanced programming topics, such as using Front Page with Active Server Pages (ASP) and PHP, and working with Web Services (e.g., creating connections with Google, Amazon, and eBay)
Written by John Paul Mueller, author of more than 63 books and 300 articles on computer topics, this book is helpful for the FrontPage newbie, who will start at the very beginning, and work at his/her own pace, and for experienced users who will forge ahead to improve and expand their skills and take advantage of all the capabilities of FrontPage 2003.