Audel Basic Electronics
Over the past hundred years, electronic technology--especially digital--has transformed our world. If you're in the electrical trade or studying to be, there's a lot to learn and even more to keep up with. You need a directory of the basics, with chapter summaries, common symbols and abbreviations, a glossary, and more--one that's both study guide and ready reference. Here it is.
* Understand Ohm's Law, magnetism, insulators, and conductors
* Review circuit diagrams and principles of parallel circuits
* Examine electromagnetic induction, capacitance, and resistance
* Explore fiber optics, LED, laser, and radio wave technologies
* Delve into digital electronics, including logic circuits and binary code
* Learn information vital to maintaining and repairing audio systems and televisions
* Enhance your knowledge of computer electronics
Chapter 2. The Primary Factors.
Chapter 3. Circuits.
Chapter 4. Alternating Current.
Chapter 5. Resonance.
Chapter 6. Semiconductors.
Chapter 7. Semiconductor Devices.
Chapter 8. Optoelectronics.
Chapter 9. Circuit Components.
Chapter 10. Filters.
Chapter 11. Amplifiers.
Chapter 12. Oscillators.
Chapter 13. Digital Electronics.
Chapter 14. Fiber Optics.
Chapter 15. Radio Transmission.
Chapter 16. Audio.
Chapter 17. Television.
Chapter 18. Radar.
Chapter 19. Computers.
Appendix A: Required Mathematics.
Appendix B: Symbols and Abbreviations.
Appendix C: Circuits.