Why CliffsStudySolver Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast!
Written by teachers and educational specialists
Get the concise review materials and practice you need to learn Trigonometry, including:
Explanations of All Elements and Principles
* Angles and quadrants
* Graphs of trigonometric functions
* Trigonometry of triangles
* Trigonometric identities
* Polar coordinates and complex numbers
* Inverse functions, equations, and motion
Strategic Study Aids
* Clear, concise reviews of every topic
* Summary of formulas
* Table of trigonometric functions
* Materials designed for high school and college students
Problem-Solving Approach and Tools
* Diagnostic pretest to pinpoint areas that need extra study
* Practice questions after every chapter--with answers and explanations
* Full-length practice exam with review recommendations for questions you miss
We take great notes--and make learning a snap
More than Notes!
CliffsAP? CliffsComplete? CliffsQuickReview? CliffsStudySolver CliffsTestPrep?
Chapter 1: Trigonometric Ideas.
Chapter 2: Graphs of Trigonometric Functions.
Chapter 3: Trigonometry of Triangles.
Chapter 4: Trigonometric Identities.
Chapter 5: Vectors.
Chapter 6: Polar Coordinates and Complex Numbers.
Chapter 7: Inverse Functions and Equations.
Customized Full-Length Exam.
Appendix A: Summary of Formulas.
Appendix B: Trigonometric Functions Table.