Excel Formulas and Functions For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Targets beginning to intermediate Excel users seeking real-world examples of how they can use Excel's powerful built-in functions
- Shows readers how to use Excel functions in formulas to help them decide between buying and leasing a car, calculate mortgage costs, compute grades, evaluate investment performance, figure college expenses, and more
- Gives explanations and examples of real-world situations
- Provides an abbreviated discussion of an additional 200 functions
- Excel commands nearly 90 percent of the market for spreadsheet applications; although this book is written for Excel 2003, the functions described are in earlier versions as well