Nikon D70 Digital Field Guide
Wherever your imagination takes you, take this book along.
- Use the Quick Tour to get the feel of your camera right away
- Shift easily between semi-automatic and manual modes
- Work with flash and available lighting to achieve different effects
- Explore special lenses like macro, vibration reduction, and teleconverters
- Discover the secrets of perfect action, business, portrait, or nature photography
- Make downloading and editing problem-free
Part I: Using the Nikon D70.
Chapter 1: Exploring the Nikon D70.
Chapter 2: Setting Up Your D70.
Part II: Creating Great Photos with the Nikon D70.
Chapter 3: Photography Basics.
Chapter 4: Working with Light.
Chapter 5: All About Lenses.
Chapter 6: Photo Subjects.
Chapter 7: Downloading and Editing Pictures.