Podcasting: Do-It-Yourself Guide
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
- Listen up! Podcasting, which has taken the online world by storm, involves recording a broadcast and embedding it in an RSS feed so listeners can download it to their PCs, iPods, MP3 players, or even their cell phones
- Written by one of the first and most popular podcasters, this cutting-edge book will have readers not only finding, downloading, and listening to podcasts, but creating and broadcasting their own
- Shows how to find podcasts to subscribe to; use podcasting software including ipodder, doppler, and more; create a podcast with just a PC or Mac; or build a professional studio for recording podcasts
- Addresses copyright issues and music ownership and offers helpful advice on understanding the "geeky stuff": RSS, XML, and Enclosures
- Mainstream media, including MSNBC and Time magazine, have recently started advertising on podcasts