Effective Methods for Software Testing: Includes Complete Guidelines, Checklists, and Templates, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Written by the founder and executive director of the Quality Assurance Institute, which sponsors the most widely accepted certification program for software testing
- Software testing is a weak spot for most developers, and many have no system in place to find and correct defects quickly and efficiently
- This comprehensive resource provides step-by-step guidelines, checklists, and templates for each testing activity, as well as a self-assessment that helps readers identify the sections of the book that respond to their individual needs
- Covers the latest regulatory developments affecting software testing, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404, and provides guidelines for agile testing and testing for security, internal controls, and data warehouses
- CD-ROM with all checklists and templates saves testers countless hours of developing their own test documentation
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Effective Methods for Software Testing: Includes Complete Guidelines, Checklists, and Templates, 3rd Edition (US $80.00)
Total List Price: US $124.99
Discounted Price: US $93.74 (Save: US $31.25)