Bookkeeping For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Bookkeeping For Dummies provides the easy and painless way to master this crucial art. You’ll be able to manage your own finances to save money and grow your business. This straightforward, no-nonsense guide shows you the basics of bookkeeping—from recording transactions to producing balance sheets and year-end reports. Discover how to:
- Outline your financial road map with a chart of accounts
- Keep journals of cash transactions
- Set up your computerized books
- Control your books, your records, and your money
- Buy and track your purchases
- Record sales returns and allowances
- Determine your employee [is “employee” necessary here?] staff’s net pay
- Maintain employee records
- Prepare your books for year’s end
- Report results and start over
- Produce an income statement
- Complete year-end payroll and reports
This guide features tips and tricks for managing your business cash with your books and also profiles important accounts for any bookkeeper. There’s no question that bookkeepers must be detail-oriented, meticulous, and accurate. Bookkeeping For Dummies shows you how to keep track of your business’s financial well-being and ensure future success!
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Bookkeeping For Dummies (US $19.99)
Total List Price: US $39.94
Discounted Price: US $29.95 (Save: US $9.99)