CliffsTestPrep ACT, 7th Edition
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
CliffsTestPrep ACT can help you assess your interests and skills, plan your career, get a scholoarship, and get into a college of your choice. Understanding and practicing test-taking strategies can help a great deal. Subject matter review is particularly useful for the Mathematics Test and English Test. Both subject matter and strategies are reviewed in this book. Inside, you'll find
- Four realistic, full-length practice exams
- Practice questions, answers, and explanations in each chapter
- An action plan for effective preparation
- Four successful overall approaches to taking the ACT
- Detailed analysis of the directions for each section of the test
With extra help on math formulas, science terminology and other ACT trouble spots, this comprehensive guide will help you score your highest. In addition, you'll hone your knowledge of subjects such as
- English usage and mechanics, including punctuation, basic grammar, and sentence structure
- English rhetorical skills, including prose strategy, organization, and style
- Basic math skills, including arithmetic and intermediate algebra
- Applied math, including coordinate geometry, plane geometry, and trigonometry
- Reading comprehension, including prose fiction, humanities, social studies, and natural sciences
- Science reasoning formats, including Data Representation, Research Summaries, and Conflicting Viewpoints
With guidance from the CliffsTestPrep series, you'll feel at home in any standardized -test environment!