Photoshop Elements 4 Gone Wild
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
In the author's own words, this book is crazy. In it you'll find over fifty ways to turn sensible pictures into incredible photo fantasies—and do it so well that the trickery is virtually undetectable. Build the perfect body without visiting the gym. Combine characteristics of different people to create photographic offspring. Give a new meaning to "boilerplate" type. Become a photo cubist. If you are well-versed in the basics of using Photoshop Elements, this book will let you alter reality. Wild!
- Design a magazine cover featuring your face, or put your best buddy on a $50 bill
- Make a photo look like a still from a 1950s TV show or a 19th century tintype
- Encase objects in glass spheres or turn a photo into a watercolor or sketch
- Turn a still photo into a sports action shot or completely change the background
- Trick out text to look gold-plated, chiseled in stone, pounded out of metal, or as if it came from an old typewriter