Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence for Biomedical Engineering
October 1999, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence for Biomedical Engineering offers students and scientists of biomedical engineering, biomedical informatics, and medical artificial intelligence a deeper understanding of the powerful techniques now in use with a wide range of biomedical applications.
Highlighted topics include:
- Types of neural networks and neural network algorithms
- Knowledge representation, knowledge acquisition, and reasoning methodologies
- Chaotic analysis of biomedical time series
- Genetic algorithms
- Probability-based systems and fuzzy systems
- Evaluation and validation of decision support aids.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence for Biomedical Engineering (US $194.00)
-and- Guidance for the Verification and Validation of Neural Networks (US $103.99)
Total List Price: US $297.99
Discounted Price: US $223.49 (Save: US $74.50)