EMC and the Printed Circuit Board: Design, Theory, and Layout Made Simple
September 1998, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Using real-world examples the book features:
- Clear discussions, without complex mathematical analysis, of flux minimization concepts
- Extensive analysis of capacitor usage for various applications
- Detailed examination of components characteristics with various grounding methodologies, including implementation techniques
- An in-depth study of transmission line theory
- A careful look at signal integrity, crosstalk, and termination
Buy Both and Save 25%!
EMC and the Printed Circuit Board: Design, Theory, and Layout Made Simple (US $150.00)
-and- Transmission Lines in Digital Systems for EMC Practitioners (US $89.00)
Total List Price: US $239.00
Discounted Price: US $179.25 (Save: US $59.75)