Wave Propagation and Scattering in Random Media
February 1999, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Wave characteristics in aerosols and hydrometeors
- Optical and acoustic scattering in sea water
- Scattering from biological materials
- Pulse scattering and beam wave propagation in such media
- Optical diffusion in tissues and blood
- Transport and radiative transfer theory
- Kubelka--Munk flux theory and plane-parallel problem
- Multiple scattering theory
- Wave fluctuations in turbulence
- Strong fluctuation theory
- Rough surface scattering
- Remote sensing and inversion techniques
- Imaging through various media
About the IEEE/OUP Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory Formerly the IEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Waves, this joint series between IEEE Press and Oxford University Press offers outstanding coverage of the field with new titles as well as reprintings and revisions of recognized classics that maintain long-term archival significance in electromagnetic waves and applications. Designed specifically for graduate students, practicing engineers, and researchers, this series provides affordable volumes that explore electromagnetic waves and applications beyond the undergraduate level. See page il of the front matter for a listing of books in this series.