Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Canine and Feline Behavior
June 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Acral Lick dermatitis: canine.
2. Aggression/Canine: Classification and overview.
3. Aggression/Canine: fear/defensive.
4. Aggression/Canine: food.
5. Aggression/Canine: human directed/familiar people.
6. Aggression/Canine: human directed/unfamiliar people.
7. Aggression/Canine: idiopathic.
8. Aggression/Canine: interdog/familiar dogs.
9. Aggression/Canine: interdog/unfamiliar dogs.
10. Aggression/Canine: possessive.
11. Aggression/Canine: redirected.
12. Aggression/Canine: territorial.
13. Aggression/Canine: veterinary office.
14. Aggression/Feline: classification and overview.
15. Aggression/Feline: fear/defensive.
16. Aggression/Feline: intercat.
17. Aggression/Feline: petting induced.
18. Aggression/Feline: play related.
19. Aggression/Feline: redirected.
20. Aggression/Feline: status related.
21. Aggression/Feline: territorial.
22. Aggression/Feline: veterinary office.
23. Aggression: Medical Differentials.
24. Anxiety disorders: general overview canine and feline.
25. Attention seeking behavior: canine and feline.
26. Begging: canine and feline.
27. Chewing: canine and feline.
28. Cognitive Dysfunction: canine and feline.
29. Compulsive disorder: canine and feline overview.
31. Destructive Play and exploration: feline.
32. Digging: canine.
33. Fear of people: canine and feline.
34. Fear of places and things: canine and feline.
35. Fear of the outdoors: canine.
36. Firework phobia.
37. Flank sucking.
38. Fly snapping.
39. Generalized anxiety.
40. Housesoiling: canine.
41. Housesoiling: feline.
42. Hyperactivity: canine and feline.
43. Jumping on people: canine.
44. Jumping on counters: feline.
46. Marking: canine.
47. Mourning behavior: canine and feline.
48. Mouthing/play biting and aggressive play.
49. Nocturnal behavior: canine and feline.
50. Noise phobia: canine and feline.
51. Pica: canine and feline.
52. Predatory behavior: canine and feline.
53. Psychogenic alopeica/Overgrooming: feline.
54. Roaming: canine and feline.
55. Scratching behavior: feline.
56. Separation anxiety: canine and feline.
57. Shadow and light chasing: canine.
58. Stealing household objects: canine and feline.
59. Tail chasing and spinning: canine and feline.
60. Thunderstorm phobia.
61. Travel related problems.
62. Urine Marking: Feline.
63. Vocalization: canine and feline.
64. Wool sucking and fabric eating: feline.
Appendix A Pharmacology.
Appendix B Learning and Behavior modification.
Appendix C Additional resources for Veterinarians.
Appendix D Handouts