Fundamentals of Small Animal Surgery
February 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Introduces the reader to the basics of veterinary surgical practice
- Includes many pencil drawings and clinical photographs to accompany the text
- Provides a useful resource for building basic surgery skills
- Covers key topics for surgical procedures such as positioning, draping, and instrument handling
- Serves as a valuable reference for gaining confidence in surgical procedures
- Offers detailed descriptions of common tube placement techniques and a comprehensively illustrated step-by-step canine ovariohysterectomy technique
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Fundamentals of Small Animal Surgery (US $88.99)
-and- Small Animal Bandaging, Casting, and Splinting Techniques (US $55.99)
Total List Price: US $144.98
Discounted Price: US $108.73 (Save: US $36.25)