Dungeon Siege: Sybex Official Strategies & Secrets
Join the battle and thrive in the magical Kingdom of Ehb with the help of this exclusive strategy guide. Written with the full support of Gas Powered Games and Microsoft, this guide is packed with in-depth, hardcore information to help you enjoy the epic masterpiece that is Dungeon Siege.
Inside you'll find:
* Step-by-step walkthroughs to help you master every Chapter
* Intensely thorough maps so you don't miss any of the game's single- or multiplayer action
* Ultra-detailed stats for everything in the game--monsters, weapons, spells, and items
* In-depth strategies for character development
* Indispensable solutions for every quest
* Opponent-annihilating tactics for destroying the toughest monsters, including bosses
* NPC Profiles so you know who to hire when
PART 2: Kingdom of Ehb Walkthrough.
Chapter 1: Stonebridge.
Chapter 2: Journey to the Overseer.
Chapter 3: The Search foR Merik.
Chapter 4: The Warding Staff.
Chapter 5: An Ancient Evil.
Chapter 6: Unwise Alliance.
Chapter 7: King and Castle.
Chapter 8: The Chamber of Stars.
Chapter 9: Dungeon Siege.
PART 3: Utraean Peninsula Multiplayer World.
PART 4: Dungeon Siege Statistics.
Do you think you've discovered an error in this book? Please check the list of errata below to see if we've already addressed the error. If not, please submit the error via our Errata Form. We will attempt to verify your error; if you're right, we will post a correction below.
Page 138 Author's Note
Utraean Maps Pit of Despair, Region 1 map
'Combat Magic Summons Spells',
'Combat Magic Summons Spells' in the second paragraph it states that the following charts show how much damage the spell inflicts at the current combat skill level. All the tables show are the skill levels and mana cost The same is true for page 174 Nature Magic Summon Spells. Please either post or email correct information.
The text shouldn't have indicated that we had damage statistics for the summon spells because we weren't provided with that information. According
The golem appears to be 68 -
Doug Radcliffe 7/18/02