MCSA: Windows® 2000 Virtual Lab
Serious about getting your MCSA for Windows 2000? Then you need hands-on experience with Windows 2000 Professional and Windows 2000 Server, experience you can't get with simple evaluation copies set up in a small network lab. The MCSA: Windows 2000 Virtual Lab from Sybex gives you what you need and more! You can perform open simulations in conjunction with suggested labs that cover critical exam topics or simply follow along with guided simulations that show you how to perform essential administration and management tasks. Work at your own pace, on your own time, so you get the most of your exam preparation efforts.
* A Realistic Simulation of the Windows 2000 Interface and Functionality
* Perfect Companion to Sybex's Best-Selling MCSA/MCSE Study Guides, But Can Be Used to Enhance Any MCSA Study Program
* Economical Alternative to Expensive Lab Equipment
* Hundreds of Open and Guided Simulations of Key Administrative Tasks
The Virtual Lab Navigator gives you instant access to all of the MCSA exercises.
Covers 3 Core Windows 2000 MCSA Exams and 1 Elective
Windows 2000 Professional (exam 70-210)
* Perform and Troubleshoot Windows 2000 Installation and Unattended Installation
* Configure and Manage File Systems
* Manage User and Group Accounts, Files, and Folders
* Manage Hardware Profiles
* Configure Network, Dial-up and Internet Connectivity
Windows 2000 Server (exam 70-215)
* Create and Configure Users
* Configure Security
* Work with DFS, Files, Folders, and Disks
* Monitor System Resources
* Configure Web Services and Terminal Services
Windows 2000 Network Management (exam 70-218)
* Manage File, Print and Web Resources
* Install and Manage TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, and DHCP
* Troubleshoot server and client computers.
* Manage Active Directory Organizational Units and Group Policy
* Configure Remote Access
Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure Administration (exam 70-216)
* Install and Configure Network Protocols
* Install and Configure IP Routing, RAS, and Virtual Private Networking
* Configure IP Security
* Install and Configure NAT
* Manage Microsoft Certificate Services
|MCSA VL Demo
Download a .zip file containing the MCSA VL Demo.
To uncompress the file, Windows users can use Windows built-in ZIP utilities or a 3rd party utility like WinZip or WinRAR. Macintosh users can simply double-click the downloaded file to extract using the built-in archive utility.
|3.10 MB||Click to Download|
Do you think you've discovered an error in this book? Please check the list of errata below to see if we've already addressed the error. If not, please submit the error via our Errata Form. We will attempt to verify your error; if you're right, we will post a correction below.
Step #3 should read:
I close the lab and loose my configuration.
Last Paragraph should read "...Start > Programs > Sybex > Virtual Lab Navigator