AutoCAD 2002 No Experience Required
Gain the AutoCAD Skills That Matter Most
- Finding your way around AutoCAD
- Understanding basic commands
- Applying AutoCAD's coordinate systems
- Setting up a drawing
- Mastering drawing strategies
- Accessing right-click context menus
- Employing Polar and Object Snap Tracking
- Setting up layers, colors, and linetypes
- Using blocks and Wblocks
- Dragging AutoCAD objects from one drawing to another
- Generating elevations
- Working with hatches and fills
- Controlling text in a drawing
- Dimensioning a drawing
- Managing external references
- Using layouts and printing an AutoCAD drawing
- Sharing drawings on the Internet
- Viewing 3D models dynamically with 3D Orbit
- Rendering a 3D model
- Setting up attributes
Chapter 1: Getting to Know AutoCAD.
Chapter 2: Basic Commands to Get Started.
Chapter 3: Setting Up a Drawing.
Chapter 4: Gaining Drawing Strategies: Part 1.
Chapter 5: Gaining Drawing Strategies: Part 2.
Chapter 6: Using Layers to Organize Your Drawing.
Chapter 7: Grouping Objects into Blocks.
Chapter 8: Generating Elevations.
Chapter 9: Working with Hatches and Fills.
Chapter 10: Controlling Text in a Drawing.
Chapter 11: Dimensioning a Drawing.
Chapter 12: Managing External References.
Chapter 13: Using Layouts to Set Up a Print.
Chapter 14: Printing an AutoCAD Drawing.
Chapter 15: Making the Internet Work With AutoCAD.
Appendix A Look at Drawing in 3D.
Appendix B An Introduction to Attributes.
|Download Figures from the Book
Download a .zip file with the figures used in the book.
To uncompress the file, Windows users can use Windows built-in ZIP utilities or a 3rd party utility like WinZip or WinRAR. Macintosh users can simply double-click the downloaded file to extract using the built-in archive utility.
|1.71 MB||Click to Download|
|Bonus Chapter 01: Setting up a Title Block with Attributes||670.99 KB||Click to Download|