OCA/OCP: Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I Study Guide: Exam 1Z0-031
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on implementing and managing Oracle9i databases
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Understanding Oracle architecture and its main components
- Identifying DBA administrative tools
- Setting up password file authentications
- Creating and managing Initialization Parameter Files
- Configuring OMF
- Create a database using Oracle Database Configuration Assistant
- Creating a database manually
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.