CIW: Site and E-Commerce Design Study Guide (Exams 1D0-420 and 1D0-425)
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1D0-420, CIW Site Designer and Exam 1D0-425, CIW E-Commerce Designer.
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on web site and e-commerce design
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam topics, including:
- Implementing design concepts, vision statements, Web strategy and tactics
- Enhancing web site usability with tables, frames, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Using client-side and server-side programming
- Implementing marketing in e-commerce site development
- Developing and hosting an e-commerce site using outsourcing services
- Configuring Web server software for an e-commerce site
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.