CIW: Site and E-Commerce Design Study Guide (Exams 1D0-420 and 1D0-425)
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on web site and e-commerce design
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam topics, including:
- Implementing design concepts, vision statements, Web strategy and tactics
- Enhancing web site usability with tables, frames, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Using client-side and server-side programming
- Implementing marketing in e-commerce site development
- Developing and hosting an e-commerce site using outsourcing services
- Configuring Web server software for an e-commerce site
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Part I: Design Methodology and Technology.
Chapter 1: Overview of Web Design Concepts.
Chapter 2: Navigation Concepts.
Chapter 3: Web Graphics.
Chapter 4: Multimedia and the Web.
Chapter 5: The Website Development Process.
Chapter 6: HTML Standards and Compliance.
Chapter 7: HTML Tables and Web Page Structure.
Chapter 8: HTML Frames.
Chapter 9: Metadata, Cookies, and the Web.
Chapter 10: Cascading Style Sheets.
Chapter 12: Dynamic HTML.
Chapter 13: Extensible Markup Language (XML).
Chapter 14: Java Applets.
Chapter 15: Databases.
Chapter 16: HTTP Servers.
Chapter 17: Standards Organizations.
Chapter 18: Applications and Tools.
Chapter 19: Website Publishing.
Part II: E-Commerce Strategies and Practices.
Chapter 20: Electronic Commerce Foundations.
Chapter 21: Law and the Internet.
Chapter 22: Web Marketing Goals.
Chapter 23: Online Product Promotion.
Chapter 24: Site Usability and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Chapter 25: Business-to-Business Frameworks.
Chapter 26: Electronic Commerce Site Creation Packages¿Outsourcing.
Chapter 27: Electronic Commerce Site Creation/Development Software.
Chapter 28: Configuring and Using Payment Gateways.
Chapter 29: Transaction Security.
Chapter 30: Website Management and Performance Testing.
Appendix A: HTML Quick Reference.
Appendix B: The HTML 4.01 Recommendation.
Appendix C: Electronic Commerce Planning Checklist.
Susan Thomas, Master CIW Designer and CIW Instructor, has taught application and Web page design courses for over three years in college and business environments.
J. Peter Bruzzese, Master CIW Designer and CIW Instructor, is an independent training consultant who has worked for companies like EMC and CommVault Systems.
|Corrected Perfcard file||25.01 KB||Click to Download|
Do you think you've discovered an error in this book? Please check the list of errata below to see if we've already addressed the error. If not, please submit the error via our Errata Form. We will attempt to verify your error; if you're right, we will post a correction below.
perfcard incomplete. .