PMP®: Project Management Professional Workbook
- Clear introductions that put the exercises in context and explain the importance of key project management skills
- Dozens of exercises designed by two veteran project managers to correlate directly with PMP objectives
- Cross-references to Sybex's PMP Study Guide for additional instructional content
Each chapter comprehensively covers a different PMP objective domain:
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management<
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Contracts and Procurement Management
- Project Integration and Professional Responsibility
(PMI, PMP and Project Management Professional are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
Chapter 1: Scope Management.
Chapter 2: Time Management.
Chapter 3: Cost Management.
Chapter 4: Quality Management.
Chapter 5: Human Resource Management.
Chapter 6: Communication Management.
Chapter 7: Risk Management.
Chapter 8: Contracts and Procurement Management.
Chapter 9: Project Integration and Professional Responsibility.
Do you think you've discovered an error in this book? Please check the list of errata below to see if we've already addressed the error. If not, please submit the error via our Errata Form. We will attempt to verify your error; if you're right, we will post a correction below.
(Answers to Exercise 1.2), Year 3 of the Kiosk Project should be 1,500,000 not 2,000,000. The background for the question associated with this answer (Page 10) reads that Year 3 and beyond should return $750,000 semiannually.