MCSA/MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Environment Management and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-290
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-290, Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 environment
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Managing and maintaining physical and logical devices
- Managing users, computers, and groups
- Managing and maintaining access to resources
- Managing and maintaining a server environment
- Managing and implementing disaster recovery
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.