MCSA/MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure, Implementation, Management and Maintenance Study Guide: Exam 70-291
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-291, Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure. This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 environment
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining IP addressing
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining name resolution
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining network security
- Implementing, managing, and maintaining routing and remote access
- Maintaining a network infrastructure
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.